Skip to content
- You would see external flash when the exposure of the subject is in low light
- No you do not need to meter the light if you use flash
- Flash synchronization is the synchronizing the firing of a photographic flash with the opening of the shutter admitting light to the photo.
- ETTL is Evaluate through the lens
- Your shutter will close before the flash can be fully captured by the sensor
- To soften or spread the harsh, concentrated light that bursts out of the flash
- A slave is used to instruct a flash unit to monitor in coming light
- You can change your ISO.